One of my secrets to makeup success is keeping my skin clear and well cared for. It’s easy to tell when someone takes good care of their skin. Healthy skin is elastic, shinier and more clear than unhealthy skin. When your skin is healthy, your makeup will look better, too! The makeup will last longer and look more natural—and be easier to apply.
This is my daily regimen that helps me take great care of my skin:
- Wash your face with water.
- Apply face cream or moisturizer— always choose one with a good SPF to protect your skin from the sun—even when it is cloudy!
- Always remove your makeup completely at the end of the day using proper makeup remover. I like to use Neutrogena facial removal wipes, which are handy to keep anywhere and make removing makeup simple and convenient.
- Wash your face with a facial cleanser and warm water, and be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Apply face cream or moisturizer.
Following these steps strictly will help to keep your face looking clean and fresh all the time!