It's time to get to know to one of my top 5 must have products – gel eyeliner! here are some wonderful tips for working with gel eyeliner. These tips will help you to maximize your resultsRead More
Flawless skin and fresh look lovers are familiar with the struggle to find the right makeup. keeping your everyday makeup bare and natural can be tricky, however there are some ways that will help you succeed wining this task.Read More
One of my secrets to makeup success is keeping my skin clear and well cared for. It’s easy to tell when someone takes good care of their skin. Healthy skin is elastic, shinier and more clear than unhealthy skin. When your skin is healthy, your makeup will look better, too! The makeup will last longer and look more natural—and be easier to apply.
This is my daily regimen that helps me take great care of my skin:
- Wash your face with water.
- Apply face cream or moisturizer— always choose one with a good SPF to protect your skin from the sun—even when it is cloudy!
- Always remove your makeup completely at the end of the day using proper makeup remover. I like to use Neutrogena facial removal wipes, which are handy to keep anywhere and make removing makeup simple and convenient.
- Wash your face with a facial cleanser and warm water, and be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Apply face cream or moisturizer.
Following these steps strictly will help to keep your face looking clean and fresh all the time!
Personally, there are a few really important parts of my beauty regimen that I simply cannot imagine living without. One of them is making sure that my eyebrows are always neat and combed. This may not seem to be very important, but, as you learn more about makeup, you will come to appreciate how important good eyebrow grooming is when it comes to a polished and well-put together look.
The eyebrows play a major role in how your eyes look, and they provide an important structure for your entire makeup process. They frame the face, and, when they are properly groomed, makeup looks more beautiful than ever. Your makeup could be applied perfectly, but, if your brows are not properly addressed, then you will not look as polished as you would like. Make it a point to comb your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush every time you apply your makeup. Here are a few tips for handling your eyebrows!
- Combing the eyebrows in an upward manner can make your eyelids look more lifted and make your eyes look bigger. To accomplish this, hold the eyebrow brush horizontally and comb the hairs upward, then brush them back to the natural position.
- If you do not own an eyebrow brush, you can use a clean toothbrush (minus the toothpaste, of course!) and get similar results.
Share this with your friends that you can all enjoy a fresh new look!
As you know, I really love and enjoy taking care of myself and putting on makeup. One of the problems that I sometimes have is that I don’t always have enough time to apply the makeup as carefully as I would like. Mornings are busy times and I am often in a rush to begin my day. One thing that I find is that I can turn my moisturizer into a “foundation moisturizer” very easily by mixing the two together and applying them at the same time. This cuts down on the amount of time that it takes me to get my face ready to go out into the world, still looking beautiful and well put-together.
Here are the steps that I use when I am in a hurry:
1. Put a dab of foundation on the back of your hand
2. Apply the same amount of cream or moisturizer and mix together well
3. Apply the mixture to your face using your fingers or your synthetic brush and spread evenly
Not only does this feel very nice, it is easy to apply, it gives your skin a healthy, shiny glow and makes your face ready for the rest of your makeup. Your skin will feel very smooth and you won’t be skipping any important steps, like using your great cream!
Isn't that simple?